We are currently recruiting for several roles to combat the effects of the pandemic.
Within Community Vaccination Hubs - NHS Volunteer Marshall
As a Volunteer Marshal you will support the NHS staff working across the COVID19 Vaccination Centre with the following tasks.
1. Directing people to the correct areas, checking that they have a booking for the day.
2. Ensure that guidelines regarding social distancing are adhered to.
3. Ensure all individuals arriving on site are wearing a face mask
4. Ensure individuals are utilising the hand sanitiser provided
5. Report any issues that arise to the site supervisor
In order to apply you should complete the short online form below
Good communicator, ability to speak a community language would be an advantage but is not essential.
All volunteers will be offered the vaccine.
All volunteers will receive NHS volunteer identity card.
- Age restrictions
This role is suitable for anyone over 18 years of age
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Travel expenses available
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
NHS online training
- Volunteer induction
on site induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 14/01/2021
End Date: 30/09/2021
You can undertake a morning (8am-1130am) or afternoon shift (4pm-8pm).
Great Horton Road
More Opportunities from Volunteering Bradford
Karmand Community Association
St Vincent's Centre Bradford
Horton Housing Association
Ebony Ambassadors CIC